Under this section of our service, we manufacture steelwork components that are assembled and joined to form a complete frame – all fabricated at our advanced production facilities in the UAE. Committed to the implementation of systems designed, to achieve the highest quality standards, structural steel is one of our core strengths where we integrate quality, design and detailing. We use TEKLA software for detailing thus able to handle the most complicated structure in steel
EESF has a team of highly qualified professionals who are experienced in steel structure fabrication. In addition, the company has extensive experience with structural steel work for bridges and two, three and even multi-storey towers and buildings.
We have invested substantially in the most advance continuous manufacturing equipment such as — Auto weld line, Splice welding full penetration SAW weld line and 8 Wheel auto blasting continuous line and a fleet of other CNC metal cutting, forming and drilling machines Our production facility allows us to produce beams of international quality with web depth up to 1.7m.
Our quality assurance program complies with the requirements of ISO 9002 and closely administers all the facets of engineering and manufacturing functions.
- Filler block bottom sealing for all roofing/cladding profiles against water/water vapor ingress
- Roof light fillers
- Eaves and ridge filler
- Construction: Polyester/cotton cloth laminated to a polyester backing with a high tack, natural rubber adhesive
- Colour: Silver
- Roofing and cladding: Gutter joints, side and end laps (special U-shape) strip available for double seal on end laps), joining single skin roofing lights
- Composition: Blend of cross-linked butyl and inert fillers extruded into strip and bead form a roll, with paper backing
- Tapping screws application: Fixed of sandwich panels – Fixing of single skin sections
- Type A: Thread of 2.54 – Pointed on wood purlins on steel purlins less than 3 mm thickness screw with 0.19 mm washer 6.5 x 70 mm – 6.5 x 130
- Type B: Thread of 1.81 – Flat end on steel purlins exceeding 3 mm thickness screw with 0.19 mm washer 6.3 x 20 mm – 6.3 x 80 mm 6.3 x 110 mm
- 99 % pure aluminium material compositin to BS 1475 A 199.5
- Mandrel: Aluminium (A) PA 68 – A 48 x 11.4 mm Tensile 1060 N strength (240 ibf) Shear 1060 N strength (240 ibf)
- RAL 1014 Ivory
- BS 12 B21 Emirates Green
- RAL 9002 Off White
- RAL 5012 Blue
- RAL 7035 Light Grey
- RAL 1001 Orange
The colours shown above are standard colours available for cladding. However, these colours may vary in shades as per the product available in stock, hence you would need to confirm with us before finalising the order.